Chris Parker, President, electrician, and founder of CMT Alpine Electric, Inc. has successfully been doing business in Southern California and Arizona for over 20 years. Chris brings his hands-on experience and know-how to every project.
The highly skilled teams of certified journeyman working for Alpine Electric, Inc. are one of the main ingredients in Chris’ “can-do” approach to each job. Many of his key employees have been with the company since its infancy. Chris strongly believes that the synergy developed by the involvement of all of his employees will contribute to the company’s prosperity. In turn, that same prosperity and success will be passed on to his employees and clients.
• Maintain financial strength and stability
• Continual education programs for all employees and staff
• Maintain current OSHA certificates and health & safety training for all employees
• Professional workmanship and appearance of all employees
• Use of the highest quality state of the art products and materials
• Competitive pricing
• Being known for our professionalism and honesty
• State Certified Electricians
• Approved Preferred Contractor for Black & Veatch and Jacobs Engineering
• OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) 30-Hour Training for All Employees
• Military Approved
• First Aid and CPR Trained
Cell: (619) 247-9851
Estimating / Project Management
Phone: (619) 922-0089
Josh has field experience which he has brought to his estimating skills to the office. His main goal is providing excellent service to our customers so we can earn repeat business.
Estimator / Project Manager
Cell: (619) 666-6482
Joe has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. He prides himself and the company in quality of workmanship and service.
Phone: (619) 562-9580
Barbara has been working 30 years in office management and the accounting field. She has extensive experience in the construction industry having worked for general, electrical, and petroleum contractors.
Phone: (619) 562-9580
Debi brings over 25 years of construction administrative experience, having worked for construction management, electrical, mechanical, and general contractors. She has a wide range of experience including school, federal, OSHPD, and LEED projects.
Cell: (619) 788-2431
Mike was born and raised in San Diego County. He has spent the last 42 years working in the electrical, building, and general engineering fields. He retired in 2003, but returned to the industry in 2010 as a consultant to CMT Alpine Electric, Inc. His focus of work has been in the commercial and industrial areas of construction, primarily providing services in the petroleum, hospital, school, and military applications.
Cell: (619) 788-2427
Erik has decades of experience in the electrical field, including years of experience as a general foreman.