Chris Parker, President, electrician, and founder of CMT Alpine Electric, Inc. has successfully been doing business in Southern California and Arizona for over 20 years. Chris brings his hands-on experience and know-how to every project.
The highly skilled teams of certified journeyman working for Alpine Electric, Inc. are one of the main ingredients in Chris’ “can-do” approach to each job. Many of his key employees have been with the company since its infancy. Chris strongly believes that the synergy developed by the involvement of all of his employees will contribute to the company’s prosperity. In turn, that same prosperity and success will be passed on to his employees and clients.
• Maintain financial strength and stability
• Continual education programs for all employees and staff
• Maintain current OSHA certificates and health & safety training for all employees
• Professional workmanship and appearance of all employees
• Use of the highest quality state of the art products and materials
• Competitive pricing
• Being known for our professionalism and honesty
• State Certified Electricians
• Approved Preferred Contractor for Black & Veatch and Jacobs Engineering
• OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety Administration) 30-Hour Training for All Employees
• Military Approved
• First Aid and CPR Trained